All bookings are subject to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Place, date, and time of Show – The parties agree that the time and place of Show will be agreed upon before booking is confirmed
2. Description of Show – Show will be a musical performance with musical content decided by Band. Suggests to be mutually agreed upon between the band and client prior to performance. Show will last of a minimum of 90 minutes.
3. Payment – All fees are payable by Cash or Bank Transfer. Cheques will not be accepted. A deposit of Fee is due on the confirmation of the booking. This will be based upon a percentage of the total fee. This is a required condition for the contract to proceed; if a deposit of Fee is not tendered upon the confirmation of booking, no further obligation for either
party comes due. The remaining balance of Fee is due immediately prior to Band’s Show, but may be
4. Cancellation – If full payment is not made by the time immediately prior to Band’s Show, Show may be cancelled by Band, and Operator may not seek any damages. Cancellation may be made by Operator before two days prior to the time of Show, in which case Operator’s 50% deposit of Fee is
non-refundable, but Operator will not have to pay the remaining 50% of Fee. If Show is cancelled within 2 days of Show, Operator must pay Band’s full Fee. Band may cancel at any time prior to event by Operator, in which case Band must refund Fee in its entirety.
5. Force Majeure – In the event Show cannot reasonably be put on because of unpredictable occurrences such as an act of nature, government, or illness/disability of Band, the deposit of Fee is non-refundable, but no other portion of Fee is due, and the parties may negotiate a substitute Show on the same terms as this Agreement save for the time of Show, with no further deposit of Fee due, in which case a new Agreement reflecting this will be signed by the parties. No further damages may be sought for failure to perform because of force majeure.
6. Food and Drink – Operator will provide Band with food and soft drink on the night.
7. Parking – Operator will secure sufficient parking for Band’s vehicles within a reasonably convenient distance to Venue for a minimum period of 2 hours prior to the show and lasting until 1 hour after the show.
8. Sound Systems Check – A sound check conducted by Band for their sound system is required, at a time to be mutually arranged between Band and Operator.
9. Security, Health, and Safety – Operator warrants that Venue will be of sufficient size to safely conduct Show, that Venue is of stable construction and sufficiently protected from weather, and that there will be adequate security and/or emergency medical responders available if foreseeably
necessary. Operator maintains sufficient personal injury/property insurance for Venue sufficient to cover foreseeable claims.
10. Indemnification – Operator indemnifies and holds Band harmless for any claims of property damage or bodily injury caused by Show attendees.